Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back, again.

How fitting, it was around the same time last week when the site itself launched..only to be relaunched..lol. One thing the original site needed in my opinion, was a blog. Somewhere I can talk directly to viewers, customers, etc. about my designs and things to come. For example: Contests.

Thats right. If you haven't done so already, make sure to follow on twitter @ToySoldiersShop In the coming week or so I will be holding a contest and giving away free tees. (In whatever size you wear - but the tees will be random ;) ) I'm still waiting for the materials I ordered to all come in. From there I'll package everything together and have more details about it here. Until then look around through the store for the current tees, bookmark us and feel free to promote the brand. :)

#ToySoldierArmy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment