Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Contest update, new tees and hoodies?!



After A LOT of waiting, everything for the Field Rations contest have come in. I'm still debating exactly how many of them will be given away. Perhaps there will be 2 rounds? 5 tees each? We'll see. But each will come with a Random Tee (in your size), 1 soldier, and some stickers. I'm waiting for some samples to come in by the end of next week. After THOSE come in, the contest will begin. The only requirements will be you'll need a twitter account and have to be following me.

The 3 tees that were supposed to be released earlier last week have been put on hold. As mentioned above, still waiting on the samples. (I hate waiting btw.) Finally, hoodies. I got asked about those and yes theres some on the way. Both pullovers and zipups. They'll be ready to go probably by the end of the month/mid september. Basically hoodie season lol. Keep a look out for those. I get bored with designs..so expect the layout to keep changing. (Its a bad habit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment